Preparing for Your Visit to Lone Star Ear, Nose and Throat
Please arrive 20 minutes early for your appointment to allow time to complete your registration, update information or verify insurance benefits.
Please bring the following items and information with you to your appointment:
- Insurance Cards
- Drivers License or Government-Issued Photo ID
- Medical Records and Reports
- Imaging Disc (MRI, CT Scan, X-ray)
- List of medications
- Paper Referral, if required by your insurance company.
- Please complete the online Patient Portal registration pages.
Please do not use these paper forms unless asked to do so.
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com.
- Patient Registration (required)
- Health History (required)
- Financial Policy (required)
- Disclosure of Physician Ownership (required)
- HIPAA Privacy Notice, print only for your records
- Sinusitis Form (SNOT 20), if applicable
- Sleep Questionnaire, if applicable
- Auth to Release Medical Info, if applicable
- Cosmetic Questionnaire, if applicable